On December 5, Bio-Rad's global network was attacked by ransomware targeted at Microsoft’s Windows operating system. We have successfully recovered our systems and brought them back online. We are now advising our EQAS customers to submit their data, based on this revised sample due dates schedule.
EQAS Sample Due Date Changes
Effective December 17, 2019
- Hemoglobin cycle 16 EOC: move from December 4th to January 1st
- Hemoglobin cycle 17 sample 1: move from December 18th to January 15th
- Hemoglobin cycle 17 sample 2: move from January 15th to January 22nd
- Immunoassay cycle 16 sample 12: move from December 9th to January 6th
- Immunoassay cycle 16 EOC: move from December 23rd to January 20th
- Immunoassay cycle 17 sample 1: move from January 13th to February 3rd
- Serum Proteins cycle 46 sample 11: move from December 9th to January 6th
- Urine Chemistry cycle 12 sample 1: move from December 10th to January 7th
- Urinalysis cycle 4 sample 10: move from December 11th to January 8th
- Urinalysis cycle 4 sample 11: move from January 8th to January 15th
- Clinical Chemistry cycle 18 sample 6: move from December 16th to January 13th
- Coagulation cycle 7 sample 9: move from December 16th to January 13th
- Cardiac Markers cycle 7 sample 9: move from December 17th to January 14th
- HIV/Hepatitis cycle 4 sample 10: move from December 18th to January 8th
If you have any questions, please contact your local Bio-Rad office.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during our recent outage.