|**Warning** The following steps require editing of the Windows Registry that may cause damage to your installation of Windows. It is highly recommended you have your local IT professional perform the steps.
- Close Unity Real-Time and any corresponding applications.
- Right click onSQL Service Managericon (located in the system tray on the lower right hand corner of the screen), and selectMSSQLServer - Stopto stop the server. Right click onSQL Service Manageragain and selectExit.
- Go to theControl PanelandAdd/Remove Programs. Uninstall the following programs:
- Unity Real-Time Database Utilities
- Unity Real-Time
- Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0
- Microsoft SQL desktop Engine.
- Delete MSSQL or MSSQL7 Folder from the C drive.
- It is highly recommended that you backup the registry before you perform step 6.
- Go into the Registry and delete the following keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server
- Reboot the Computer.
If you require further assistance please call Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3 then option 1.