If a entire test is missing data, there is most likely some issue with the configuration in WebConnect (WC). The following are tips to assist in finding and correcting the misconfiguration.
Locate the Test in WebConnect:
- Login to Unity Real Time Online/Unity Web 2.0.
- Place your mouse over the Data Entry menu, then WebConnect, and click on WebConnect Home.
- Click on the Configure button.
- Click on the “Tests” tab at the top.
- Locate the problem Test by scrolling up or down the list of test.
Correct the configuration:
- Verify that the Test is “Enabled” in the farthest right box in the row.
- Verify that the Bio-Rad Analyte matches the “Local Test Code”.
- Make sure the details (units, temp, reagent, etc…) of the Test are the same as is setup in Unity Real Time Online/Unity Web 2.0.
- You may need to recreate the datafile, save it to a different location like your desktop, and verify that the test identifier for the missing test is included.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.