If every test in a control lot is missing data, there is most likely some issue with the configuration in UnityConnect (UC). Please do the following:
Locate the lot in the Transformer:
- Open UnityConnect.
- Click on the Configure button. (if it is grayed out, try clicking the “Stop” button first). You will be asked to select your Unity Real Time 2.0 username and type in your password.
- Click on the “Lots” tab at the top.
- Each column is sortable (alpha-numerically) by clicking on the column title. For instance, click on “Local Lot Code” to sort that column. Try sorting the columns until you locate all the instances of the problem lot.
Correct the configuration:
- Verify the "Local Lot Code" (your control identifiers extracted from your LIS or source) match the "Lot Number: Product", many lot numbers appear similar. For example, be sure 51220 is not configured as 52210.
- Make sure every instance of the lot is enabled with a check mark. Many times a typo is made when entering the control identifier on the analyzer, LIS or alternate source. The data will come over with the bad control name but it can still be directed into the correct lot number in Unity Real Time.
- You may need to recreate the datafile, save it to a different location like your desktop, and verify that the control identifier is included.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.