|In order to resolve this issue please do the following:
- Click on Start and then the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel click on Administrative Tools.
- Open Data Sources (ODBC)
- Click System DSN
- Select DSN_QCDAO and click Configure.
- Make sure the Server name is correct and click on Next.
- Click on Client Configuration.
- TCP/IP should popup selected, if not select it by clicking on the radio button in front of it.
- Remove the check mark in front of Dynamically Determine Port.
- The Port Number box will be available, enter 1433 for the dedicated SQL port number (or the port number your IT department would like you use for the dedicated SQL port number) and click on OK.
- Restart the application and download the codelist.
If you require further assistance please call Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3 then option 1.