Below are the steps to completely remove the .Net Framework and reinstall.
Note:You will need the assistance of a system administrator if access to the system Control Panel is not allowed or insufficient priviliges for installing software.
- Navigate through the program menu and locate your control panel. Various Operating Systems have different navigation paths to the control panel. You may also try appwiz.cpl from the Start > Run command.
- Locate the .Net Frameworks that need to be removed.
- Click the Change and Remove button and follow the instructions to completely remove.
- Restart the PC.
Note:In case that you are not able to remove the .Net framework due to a corrupted installation or an error message see the .Net Framework Clean Up Tool KB article, clickhere.
- After the reboot Install the following .Net Framework(s), in sequence.
- .Net Framework 1.1
- .Net Framework 1.1 SP1
- .Net Framework 2.0 SP1
You may also contact a Bio-Rad Support Representative to obtain the necessary .Net Framework install packages.
- After the installation is complete restart the PC
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.